Personal Development Skills :
- July 5th to July 8th 2012 : Presentation of my website project govirtua.com, craftoflegends.com as stand amateur in Japan Expo 13th Impact in Paris during 4 days.
- June 30th to July 3rd 2011 : Presentation of my website project govirtua.com , cosplaypowa.com as stand amateur in Japan Expo 12th Impact in Paris during 4 days.
- July 1st to July 4th 2010 : Presentation of my website project govirtua.com as stand amateur in Japan Expo 11th Impact in Paris during 4 days.
- Lot of personal projects (See more here): websites, games, applications, computer graphics, musics...
- Computer troubleshooting: (assembly/repair hardware & software)
- 2012-2013 :
Graduated from a "Licence Génie Informatique et Mathématiques en 3e année" : Bachelor Degree in major Computer Science & Mathematics, in University of "Littoral - Côte d'Opale", Calais, France
English & Spanish lectures
- February to June 2012 (5 months) : Teesside University - School of Computing : Exchange student in Information Technology, major Programming Mobile Devices & Mobile Games Programming in Middlesbrough (United Kingdom) with english lectures.
Mobile Games Programming : Android
- 2010-2012 : Graduated from "DUT Informatique - Imagerie Numérique" : Two-year university full-course diploma in Information Technology, major Computing with digital Imaging, in Calais (France).
Java, C programming
- 2010 : Baccalaureat Sciences et Technologies Industrielles Electronique : Equivalent to Final secondary school examination qualifying foor university entrance or to GCE A-levels with electronic tests obtained in High School HQE Léonard de Vinci in Calais (France).
Electronic (Components and Logic Circuits)
Work Experience :
|- June to August 2013 (3 months) : C# & Web Developer (C# application generating a web diagnostic of every processes running on a server and managing them) as Training period at Arcelor Mittal, Dunkerque, France|
- September 2012 (1 month) : Web Developer (Intranet website development for an energy production company) with a fixed-term contract at AVE-Multimédia, Wormhout, France
- February to June 2012 (5 months) : Training period in laboratory at Teesside University: applications development for iPhone, Middlesbrough, England
- July-August 2011 (three weeks) : Cashier in Carrefour Market in Bois-en-Ardres.
|- 2007 (three days) : Training period in the service Network & Computing in the company Armatis in Calais.|